In this tutorial, the user interface of iTunes and iPhone is in English. Please find corresponding buttons and items in your language.
LOAD CUSTOM RINGTONES INTO IPHONE
1. Connect your iPhone with iTunes. Click "Apps" tab on the top. Navigate to the bottom of the page where you can see the "File Sharing" section and click the app icon. (If you can't see the "File Sharing" section, please sync your iPhone first, and this section will appear.)
2. Under the "RMaker Documents" on the right side, select the files you would like to save to your hard drive. To select multiple items, hold the "Command" key on your keyboard and click multiple items.
3. Then click "Save to..." button to save these ringtone files to your hard drive.(If you want to delete a ringtone file, simply select the file and press "delete" key on your keyboard.)
4. Find the ringtone files that you just saved to the hard drive, and drag them to iTunes.
5. Click the "Ringtones" section on the left panel, and make sure the ringtones are listed on the right panel.
6.Click the "iPhone" on the left panel, and then click the"Ringtones" tab on the top. Check the "Sync Ringtones" checkmark and then click "Apply" to sync your iPhone. After syncing, the ringtones will show up in your iPhone.
SELECT YOUR RINGTONE IN IPHONE
If you want to set a ringtone for all contacts, 1) go to Settings app.
2) Tap "Sounds".
3. Tap "Ringtone".
4. Select a custom ringtone and you are done.
To assign a ringtone to a specific contact.
1) Go to the Phone app.
2. Select a contact you want to assign a custom ringtone to.
3. Tap the "Edit" button on the upper-right.
4. Tap "Ringtone" setting to choose a custom ringtone for this contact.
5. You are done.
To set a ringtone as your alarm clock sound:
1. Go to "Clock app".
2. Add an alarm.
3. Tap the "Sound".
4. Select a custom ringtone.